Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Made by coagulating soy milk and also known as bean curd.
2. Vegetable belonging to the Brassica oleracea species.
3. Cereal grain widely regarded as a staple food in Asia.
4. White root vegetable whose name translates to 'big root' in Japanese.
5. Edible fungus called champignon in French
6. White bulb traditionally used to ward off vampires.
7. Juicy fruit of the palm tree.
8. One of the earliest cultivated legumes; widely eaten in the Middle East.
9. Layered vegetable cultivated since ancient times.
10. Mineral used for food preservation and flavouring.
Source: Author zorba_scank
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.