Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What's the secret to making a pineapple upside-down cake?
2. Indian curries go well with saffron rice, or a large flatbread called naan. How is naan usually cooked?
3. In traditional Hawaii (and other places in Polynesia), what's the preferred way to cook a whole pig?
4. I love cream puffs, with its custard cream center and light choux pastry outside. What is the correct process for making one?
5. Brazilian rodizio restaurants offer all-you-can-eat meat brought to your tables with a dramatic flair. How are the meats served?
6. In America, Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a roast turkey. However, what unusual method is used to cook Cajun turkey?
7. Bagels are one of the few breads in the world that are...
8. Cherries Jubilee and Bananas Foster are popular desserts at high-class restaurants. What serving technique draws oohs and aahs?
9. Koreans love a rice dish called bi bim bap. The rice is topped with meat, marinated vegetables, and spicy ko chu jang sauce. The whole thing is usually mixed together with a long spoon before eating.
Recently, an exciting serving method adds a new dimension to the dish and is wildly popular. How has bi bim bap been improved?
10. How can Chinese potstickers (jiao zi) be prepared?
Source: Author lykita
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.