Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This sweet is made from deep-fried, thick sugar syrup and shaped into a large, pretzel-like shape, usually orange in color.
2. This South Indian curry is prepared mainly with the juices of tamarind or tomato along with a few spices.
3. Which of these is a popular dish from the Udupi cuisine?
4. The Hyderabadi cuisine is a blend of which of the following cuisines?
5. Which of these is an important ingredient of South Indian cooking?
6. What is the main ingredient of chapati?
7. This fast food commonly eaten in Maharashtra, resembles a burger.
8. This dish is made of red kidney beans with assorted spices. It is a delicacy of North India.
9. What is a bhatura?
10. Which of these is a Bengali sweet?
Source: Author reenarage
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.