Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Tea has been widely consumed in China for thousands of years, but during what Dynasty did it spread to Japan?
2. Robert Fortune can be attributed to transporting tea from China to what country in 1848 in order to help the British Empire?
3. Brooke Bond launched what tea brand in 1930 by marketing its tea as a pre-meal drink to help you digest your food?
4. Chai tea is a popular drink in India and around the world, but what part of the tea is the Karha?
5. Earl Grey Tea, a type of tea with a citrus flavor, gets its distinctive flavor from the extract of a fruit that shares its name with what citrus fruit?
6. Oolong tea is a well enjoyed tea by many, but what does oolong mean when translated from Mandarin Chinese to English?
7. Despite its name, Orange Pekoe tea is not orange. It is actually what type of tea?
8. Sleepytime Tea is a popular drink made by Celestial Seasonings, but what is so special about it?
9. White tea is a lesser known but still popular drink from around the world, but what color is the tea after it is prepared and boiled?
10. Bubble tea, which originated in Taiwan, has spherical balls of what ingredient inside?
Source: Author Oidioid32123
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.