Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many layers are most commonly used in quilting?
2. Quilting was used in pioneer American homes.
3. When did the fad for quilted coattails for men and women hit?
4. Where has quilting been practiced for centuries?
5. Quilting has been a feature of which of these?
6. Quilts were usually of the pieced, or patchwork, type until around 1850.
7. Which of the following is a well known quilter?
8. Ralli Quilting is from which country, (or countries)?
9. Which of the following is one of the techniques used for securing the quilt layers?
10. Where was the NAMES Project AIDS Memorial Quilt made?
Source: Author Freddie09
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.