Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is this type of needlework called, that was often used as a first stitching method learned by young girls?
2. What is the main difference between crochet and crewel?
3. Sashiko stitching is a type of decorative reinforcement stitching from which of the following cultures?
4. Which of the following words refers to the making of ornamental trimming for cloth?
5. These two needles are known as cable needles and are used in which of the following types of needlework?
6. Suzani is a type of needlework that originated in the Mayan culture.
7. What is the term reticella a reference to?
8. Blackwork embroidery originated in the Inuit tribes of Greenland.
9. What was unusual about smocking, compared to other needlework, for centuries?
10. Quilts made with no real design are called by which of the following names?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.