Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which "colorwork" does not belong?
2. What fragile looking form of needlework with a nasty sounding name is actually tough as nails?
3. Some people actually use precious metals in stitching.
4. Which techniques involve either cutting the fabric that has so lovingly been stitched, or cutting holes in the fabric before starting the stitching?
5. On what type of material can needlepoint be done?
6. Why are hand painted needlepoint canvases so expensive?
7. What stitching aid fabric is used when cross stitching on sweatshirts, denim and other materials?
8. What do the letters LNS mean to a needleworker?
9. What type of fibers do stitchers use?
10. There was a famous NFL player that broke multiple stereotypes by admitting he did needlepoint. Who was he?
Source: Author cheryli
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.