Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the major difference between crewel work and surface work embroidery?
2. Drawn thread and pulled thread are the same.
3. What is stumpwork?
4. Which of these are used in gold work?
5. The most distinguishing feature of a penelope canvas is its weave.
6. Which technique involves adding mirrors to your work?
7. When is a laying tool used?
8. Should a stitcher keep a stiletto among their tools?
9. Why do stitchers have a bunka brush among their tools?
10. You should have different scissors for different uses.
11. Why does a stitcher have emery among their stitching tools?
12. What is a biscornu?
13. What are embellishments?
14. A bit of irony, DMC color #666 is known as Christmas Red.
15. French Knots and Colonial knots are the same thing.
Source: Author cheryli
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.