Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Is an M16 Carbine meat sandwich what you fancy? What about a vegetarian side called a "Terrorist Meal". If you answered yes, you can come on down to Buns and Guns Restaurant in which Middle Eastern city, devastated by a war in 2006?
2. While in Tokyo, how about a stop at "Nyotaimori". The name makes it sound like a nice place you think. But "Nyotaimori" translates into English as "female body plate". This restaurant takes to the tradition of eating what off of a nude women's body?
3. A restaurant with a death theme isn't the most ideal place to have a meal, but if it is you can head to the Eternity Restaurant in Truskavets, Ukraine. What is this building shaped like?
4. This next restaurant angered lots of people in the nearby area when it opened. The restaurant "Hitler's Cross" is oddly not in Germany, or Europe for that matter. In which city was this restaurant?
5. Long before the Lord of the Rings movies, there was the Hobbit House in Manila, Philippines.
6. If you're sick of waiters, welcome to the 21st century, and the first Robot-Staffed Restaurant in what country?
7. Huh? While on vacation in Taipei, one can have a break at the Modern what restaurant?
8. In the United States, the chain "Johnny Rockets" interior resemble which decade?
9. Giving a whole new meaning to "serving time", this restaurant's entire staff has a diverse background.. some are robbers, other murderers. Yes, the jailbirds are the chefs for the public at the Fortezza Medicea Jail Restaurant where?
10. Nothing sounds more safe than the "Heart Attack Grill" right? In which "L" city is this restaurant, where everyone over 350 pounds eats free?
Source: Author George95
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.