Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What cut of meat would one use for country fried steak?
2. Which of these is a staple breakfast food in the US South?
3. Which of these, traditionally, would be used to season a pot of greens?
4. Which of these would typically be served with supper?
5. Which of these is the odd one out in culinary terms?
6. Which of these is usually served as a beverage at a Southern supper?
7. Garlic bread is commonly served at a fish fry.
8. Which of these kinds of onions is native to Georgia?
9. What liquid is used to make typical Southern biscuits?
10. What is a popular breakfast biscuit type in the South?
11. What southern meal is commonly served on New Year's Day?
12. What is Texas Pete?
13. What must be served at a pig picking?
14. In traditional Southern cooking a lot of processed foods are used.
15. A traditional Southern cook uses a lot of olive oil.
16. Which of these would be found in a typical Southern kitchen in the USA?
17. Would you put an iron skillet in the dishwasher?
18. When frying chicken on the stove should you cook it on high?
19. I have sausage, milk, and flour. What am I making?
20. Most traditional Southern recipes have clear-cut ingredient lists and quantities that most major sources agree upon.
Source: Author mamasboy77
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.