Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. There are not many foods more quintessentially San Diego than the fish taco. The founder of which restaurant chain claims responsibility for popularizing the signature dish in California?
2. Phoenix, Arizona is home to a nationally recognized pizza place that has been rated the best pizza in the US by "Bon Appétit", "Vogue", and Rachael Ray to name a few. What is the name of this Italian-sounding pizza shop?
3. Beans or no beans - the eternal argument when making authentic chile. Which of the following *would* definitely be found in a bowl of genuine Albuquerque Green Chile Stew?
4. Does true Texas chili have beans?
5. Legend has it that Oklahoma's Ross Davis used which product to extend the usage of hamburger meat during the Great Depression and created a state treasure in the process?
6. Talk about iconic Tennessee foods and their famous whiskey comes to mind. What sets Tennessee whiskey apart from others?
7. An aid to proper frosting, an authentic Kentucky Derby Mint Julep should be served in a cup made from what material?
8. The Heinz company has been based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the USA for over 150 years and is well known for its tomato ketchup, but its first product was actually horseradish.
9. The cheesecake was invented in New York.
10. Massachusetts' state dessert is the Boston cream pie, which, despite its name, is essentially a cake with a layer of cream filling. But what traditional topping would you find on one?
Source: Author purelyqing
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.