Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. My Aunt Martha owns a dog which she says is a mutt. What does she mean?
2. My brother Earl went to a swimming party recently and performed a cannonball. What did he do?
3. If I described my friend as being tighter than two coats of paint, what would I be implying?
4. My cousin Bernie is a motor mouth. What does that mean?
5. I had an uncle who was compared to a dog's hind leg. What were they saying about him?
6. If someone invited you to a necktie party and told you that you were the guest of honor, what would you best do?
7. Cousin Leo was a great stump speaker in his day. Where did stump speaker come from?
8. Sister Sophie was often described as being ham handed. What were they saying about her?
9. Brother Al was quite an athlete. He would become irritated if he threw a gutter ball. What's a gutter ball?
10. My ancestor Phineas was with Lewis and Clark. His job was to get the lay of the land. What was he doing?
Source: Author Pick61
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.