Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You're on a date with your one and only, it's a beautiful evening, the wine was heady and you suddenly "pop the question". What have you done?
2. You take her home, and on the way she says "yes". You're 'walking on air', so to speak, when a friend stops you. "What's up?", he asks, and proceeds to compare your grin to what?
3. Your financial status being what it is, you hesitate to set a date for your wedding. You have a small amount in your account, as you've been saving for what unspecified purpose?
4. You'd like to share the news of your impending nuptials with your sister, but she's at a "hen party". Where is she?
5. Your friends arrange to throw a party for you; a bachelor party, but it's going to be a "roast". What is going to happen?
6. You decide to (perhaps) add to your fortunes by gambling. The chosen method includes "galloping dominoes". What are they?
7. While you are playing the game of craps, another player remarks that you are "green as grass". What is he implying?
8. You win $250.00. You rush to your sweetheart's side to give her the good news. You can get married soon. But wait, she's angry and calls off the engagement. She didn't realize you were a "high roller". What's that?
9. No amount of begging or pleading will induce your paramour to make up with you. Her father is getting tired of your intrusions and comes after you, blustering and threatening to "punch your lights out". But you're too "light footed" for him. What does it mean to say that you are "light footed"?
10. Well, you finally accept that the romance with her is over. But you will always remember her fondly and as being "pretty as what fruit"?
Source: Author Pick61
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.