Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The painting 'Saint George and the Dragon' was painted by which artist?
2. The painting titled 'Adam and Eve in Paradise' was painted by which of the following artists?
3. The portrait titled 'Portrait of Philip IV, King of Spain' was painted by what famous artist? He also painted 'Portrait of the Infanta Isabella'.
4. Who sketched a drawing of Marie Antoinette in 1793 while she waited to be put under the guilotine and beheaded?
5. This major art movement is described as 'Characterized by strident color, distortions, and bold brushwork. Matisse and Rouault were leaders of the movement.
6. A painting, generally Oriental, on a long scroll is called a:
7. The painting titled 'The Third of May' was painted by which of the following artists?
8. Which famous sculptor in a jealous rage took a knife and slashed the face of his mistress because she wanted to leave him?
9. Which artist became a close personal friend with Emperor Charles V ?
10. Which artist died at age 25?
Source: Author BBQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.