Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Starting off, a portion of a dictator's name has been replaced with a synonym. What is the result?
2. A portion of our next dictator's name has had an antonym substituted.
3. This dictator's title together with its homophone are very angry right now.
4. In the spirit of Jeopardy's "Before & After", this strongman also mass-markets canned spaghetti amongst other things.
5. This dictator has been slighted by his name being spoonerized.
6. This dictator's name was edited by Thomas Bowdler. How to tell which one?
7. Our next dictator's name has been injected with a little tmesis. Which?
8. I have been inspired to write a clerihew about this autocrat.
Was no Paganini
Was no Bernini
But a Fascist Pig
9. Now I've gone and latinized the name of this dictator...Pig Latin, to be sure.
10. I certainly hope this absolute ruler forgives me, for I made a Freudian, er I made a parapraxis, when saying his name.
Source: Author Rabotniko
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.