Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'Charlie don't surf.' This was a quote from which film?
2. This film was a coming of age, comedy/drama set in 1960's USA, about a group of teenage boys, Curt, Steve, John and Terry, and their anxieties before going to college.
3. Which 1970's film featured a villain played by a combination of James Earl Jones and David Prowse?
4. In this 1995 romantic comedy, brothers Linus and David Larrabee competed for the heart of the family chauffeur's daughter.
5. Which 1990's murder/mystery movie was based on a 1960's US, TV series about a man accused of murder who was trying to prove his innocence?
6. In 'Air Force One' a group of terrorists attempted to kidnap the US president from his presidential aircraft, whilst posing as journalists. What does 'Air Force One' actually refer to?
7. In the opening sequence of 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom' the Chinese night club was called 'Club Han Solo'. This was in reference to the 'Star Wars' films.
8. The film, 'K-19: The Widowmaker' was based on a true story about the first of a series of accidents on a Soviet nuclear submarine.
'Widowmaker' was the nickname given to the real life submarine by its crew.
9. In which film did the anti-hero say, 'I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'?
10. Which actor appeared in all of these films?
Source: Author dericpw
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.