Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. According to the lyrics of "Crocodile Rock" by Elton John, what color was the old Chevy that the singer owned when he was a young man?
2. According to the lyrics of the Aerosmith classic, "Walk This Way", how many young ladies were in the locker room at school when the singer noticed that they were looking at him?
3. According to the lyrics of "Magic Man" by Heart, who cried for the singer to "come on home"?
4. According to the lyrics of the Beatles' "Day Tripper", the singer says his girl is what kind of driver?
5. According to the lyrics of the Bob Seger classic about being out on the road, "Turn The Page", what is one of the "same old cliches" the singer seems to hear as he walks into a restaurant?
6. According to the lyrics of the Rolling Stones' classic tune, "Gimme Shelter", what is "just a shot away"?
7. According to the lyrics of "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen, who is walking down the street at the very beginning of the song?
8. According to the lyrics of "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf, on the previous evening, the singer held a legendary object in his very hand, but someone took it away from him. What was this legendary object?
9. According to the lyrics of David Bowie's "Diamond Dogs", Halloween Jack lives in a high-rise apartment complex with a broken elevator. How does Jack get from his top-floor apartment down to the ground floor?
10. According to the lyrics of "Rock The Casbah" by the Clash, what make of car did the sheik drive?
Source: Author miamisammy29
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gretas
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.