Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the hit that started it all for Pink Floyd? This was a single and not originally released on any album.
2. In an interview with Roger Waters and David Gilmour, they said these two albums were horrible and were embarrased by them. Which two albums were these?
3. In the movie "The Wall", Pink has a book with poems in it. The teacher walks over and starts reading one of the poems. The lyrics of the poem are from a earlier song by Pink Floyd. Which song is this?
4. How many known songs has Nick Mason been the lead singer for?
5. "Into the distance
A ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back"
Which song are these lyrics from?
6. The "In the Flesh Tour" had another name for it...what was it?
7. What was the last song Syd Barret produced for Pink Floyd, and seemed to fit for his departure?
Hint - this is not a well known song.
8. On the live album "Is There Anybody Out There?", Pink Floyd played the whole "The Wall" album plus two additional songs. What are these two songs?
9. What was the name of Pink Floyd's first full-length soundtrack provided for the movie with the same name?
10. At which concert event did Pink Floyd reunite for the first time in over 25 years at Hyde Park, London?
Source: Author Tricksta28
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.