Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'I promise that I'll drown myself in mystic heated wine'
2. 'Trading your hours for a handful of dimes, gonna make it baby in our prime'
3. 'By this time the weather had changed one degree, she asked for the people to let her go free'
4. 'Let's swim to the moon uh huh, let's climb through the tide. Penetrate the evening that the city sleeps to hide'
5. 'Streets and shoes, avenues, leather riders selling news, the monk bought lunch'
6. 'Yeah, don't mess 'round with my mate, gonna use her for myself'
7. 'They're going to destroy our casual joys'
8. 'Let them photograph your soul, memorize your alleys on an endless roll, endless roll'
9. 'Well your fingers weave quick minarets, speak in secret alphabet'
10. And finally, a real easy one for you: 'You know the day destroys the night, night divides the day. Try to run, try to hide'
Source: Author mrm74
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.