Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where was Jim born?
2. Which of the following lyrics are from the song, "Spanish Caravan"?
3. Which song features these lyrics, "Water covers everything in blue"?
4. The Doors took their name from a passage "when the doors of perception are cleansed things will appear as they are, infinite",
Who wrote it?
5. In the song, "The Soft Parade" Jim tells us someone bought lunch; who bought lunch?
6. What was Jim's middle name?
7. Jim is buried at the same graveyard as the writer Balzac.
8. Jim had an alias which appeared on the "LA Woman" album, what was it?
9. What song are the lyrics " Falling in love I'm hopin' to be.", taken from?
10. In the Oliver Stone movie "The Doors", what are Val Kilmer's last words as Jim?
Source: Author thedisphoriac
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.