Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the song which is from the Doors album 'The Soft Parade'.
'I'm gonna love you
Till the stars fall from the sky, for you and I...'
2. What song is this? It is on the Doors 'Morrison Hotel' album.
'Well I woke up this morning,
and I got myself a beer.
The Future's uncertain,
And the end is always near...'
3. From the Doors 'Strange Days' album, which song is this?
'Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down...'
4. Name this song from the Doors' album 'Waiting for the Sun'.
'Breakfast where the news is read,
Television children fed,
Unborn living, living dead...'
5. This track is from The Doors album 'Waiting for the Sun', but which is it?
'House upon the hill,
Moon is lying still,
Shadows of the trees,
Witnessing the wild breeze,
C'mon baby run with me, let's run...'
6. This was the 'B' side of the single released from the Doors album 'The Soft Parade'.
_____ _____ full of grace
Saviour of the human race
Your cool face
Natural child, terrible child
Not your mother's or your father's child...'
7. From 'Morrison Hotel' by the Doors, what track is this?
'Sign on the road said 'Take us to Madre'
No-one can save her, save the blind tiger
He was a monster, black dressed in leather,
She was a princess...'
8. This track is from 'Waiting for the Sun' by the Doors. What is it?
She's walking down the street
Blind to every eye she meets,
Do you think you'll be the guy,
To make the queen of the angels sigh...'
9. This is the final track on 'Waiting for the Sun' by the Doors. What is it?
'No-one here gets out alive, now
You get yours, baby,
I'll get mine,
Gonna make it baby,
If we try...'
10. This track was issued as the 'B' side of another well known single of The Doors.
Can you name it?
'She has robes and she has monkeys
Lazy diamond studded flunkies
She has wisdom and knows what to do
She has me and she has you'
Source: Author DoveHouse
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.