Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Guns N' Roses: "Was a time when I wasn't sure but you set my mind at ease. There is no doubt you're in my heart now. Said woman take it slow, it'll work itself out fine. All we need is just a little ___________."
What is the title of the song?
2. Carrie Underwood: "I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four-wheel drive and carved my name into his leather seats. Took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think ________."
Boy, hell hath no fury... What's the title of this song?
3. ZZ Top: "I've been up, I've been down. Take my word, my way around. I ain't asking for much. I said Lord, take me downtown. I'm just looking for some _____."
What are they looking for?
4. Oasis: "Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me. And after all, you're my ___________."
What's the title?
5. Taylor Swift: "I could tell you his favourite colour's green. He likes to argue, born on the seventeenth. His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes, and if you ask me if I love him, _____."
Which title fills in this blank?
6. Michael Jackson: "They told him, don't you ever come around here. Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear. The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear, so _____."
What is this song's title?
7. Heart: "You're lying so low in the weeds. I bet you're gonna ambush me. You'd have me down down down down on my knees. Now wouldn't you, ______?"
What creature fills in this blank?
8. Goo Goo Dolls: "Do you wake up on your own and wonder where you are? You live with all your faults. I wanna wake up where you are. I won't say anything at all. So why don't you ____?"
What should you do?
9. The Beatles: "When I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, ______."
What are the wise words that belong in this lyric?
10. AC/DC: "I was caught in the middle of a railroad track. I looked around and I knew there was no turning back. My mind raced and I thought, what could I do? And I knew, there was no help, no help from you. Sound of the drums beatin' in my heart. The thunder of the guns tore me apart. You've been ______!"
So, what's the title?
Source: Author guitargoddess
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.