Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The title of Simon and Garfunkel's first hit record is literally impossible. Can you name this tune?
2. Which numerically incorrect song was released in 1965 by The Beatles?
3. Donovan tried to capture which of the following in a 1965 song title?
4. Johnny Mathis scored a #9 U.S. Billboard hit with "The ____ of Never" (fill in the blank)
5. What was it that Jim Croce wanted to bottle?
6. The literal reading of this song title by Sting would be an open expanse of land covered with a malleable metal. What would that be?
7. The title of this song by Lou Christie reminds me of a Roman god. Can you name this song?
8. The writers of this Gary Lewis & The Playboys hit obviously never heard of Coulrophobia. Which song is it?
9. The title of this song indicates some mighty strange weather. What is the name of the Weather Girls only hit?
10. Which of the songs listed features the angelic voice of Belinda Carlisle?
Source: Author conundrum49
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.