Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was Elton's character's name in the movie version of "Tommy?"
2. Who was in the running for the part of the pinball wizard in "Tommy" before Elton was chosen?
3. Which album are these songs from? "Social Disease" "Your Sister Can't Twist" and "Dirty Little Girl"?
4. Elton John has appeared on "Will and Grace" "The Nanny" "Bob the Builder" and "Queer as Folk."
5. Which album are these songs from "Come Down in Time" "Talking Old Soldiers" and "Amoreena"?
6. In 2003 Elton John performed in a city he had not played in for 13 years. What city is it?
7. Name the song: "All our innocence gave way to lust as the peacock spread its fan and they taught us how to crack the whip..."
8. Which albums are these songs from: "Blues for Baby and Me," "Midnight Creeper," and "Texan Love Song"?
9. Elton's version of "Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds" appeared on which of his albums?
10. Elton's wife's name was...
Source: Author SalliesMan15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.