Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What type of life do some men like, according to Elton John and Bernie Taupin in the song "Hercules"?
2. Which song from the album would go on to have a sequel? (Yes, songs can have sequels)
3. Fill in the blank for the following "Mellow" lyric:
"Going down to the stores in town, getting all the things we need.
Don't forget the _________ my little dear, it helps to sow the mellow seed."
4. Which person do the following lyrics describe?
"Fab and insane"
Doesn't have to "Show [his/her] Affection"
5. Which song from the "Honky Chateau" album was almost completely rewritten (musically, not lyrically) from its original incarnation, later released on the "Rare Master" album?
6. Fill in the blank for the following "Honky Cat" lyric:
"They said get back, Honky Cat
Better get back to the woods
Well I quit those days and my ________ ways
and oh the change is gonna do me good"
7. In order for the singer in "I Think I'm Going to Kill Myself" to spare his own life, who must come see him every night?
8. Alright, a REAL fill-in-the-blank question, this time for the song "Salvation":
"It's gotta take a lot of salvation
what we need are ______ _______"
9. Fill in the blank for the following lyric from "Susie (Dramas)":
"Living with her funky family, in a _______________,
down by the river where we share a little loving in the moonshine."
10. The 2007 release of "Rocket Man: The Definitive Hits" was given that name because "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long Long Time)" was Elton John's first number one hit (in any country).
Source: Author tournavy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.