Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On three occasions during the 1960's, a song nominated for "Record of the Year" and "Song of the Year" won both awards. Which of the following nominations did not? Remember, it's the '60's!
2. All of these artists won the Grammy for "Best New Artist" during the 1960's except for whom?
3. Only one of the following recording artists was even nominated for the "Best New Artist" Grammy. It was?
4. The first ever "Lifetime Achievement" Grammy was presented to whom in 1964?
5. From 1964 to 1969, this performer won six consecutive Grammys for "Best Comedy Recording".
6. This fellow dominated the "Best Rhythm and Blues Recording" Grammy from 1960 to 1963.
7. Did the Beatles greatest hit, "Hey Jude" win a Grammy in 1968 for either "Song of the Year" or "Recording of the Year"?
8. Which one of these Beatles albums won the Grammy for "Album of the Year"?
9. I will list the winners of the "Record of the Year" Grammy from 1960 to 1963. Which winner was unique in comparison to the others? Hint - if you can actually sing along to it, dismiss it as a correct answer!
10. All of the following Country and Western singers won a Grammy during the 1960's for "Best Male Vocal" in that genre except for_________?
Source: Author maddogrick16
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.