Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which group won the Grammy in 1972 for 'Best New Artist of the Year'?
2. Winning the 1977 'Best New Artist of the Year' Grammy lit up this gal's life, who was she?
3. In 1976, George Benson won the 'Record of the Year' Grammy for which song?
4. The Bee Gees won a grammy in 1977 for 'Best Pop Vocal Performance by a Duo, Group or Chorus' for which song?
5. 'Record of the Year' 1975 went to this duo because their love kept them together, who were they?
6. Eric Clapton and George Harrison collaborated on this Grammy winning album in 1972, it was?
7. 'If You Leave Me Now' won a grammy for which group in 1976?
8. These artists weren't building cabinets, when they won the 'Best Pop Vocal Performance' grammy in 1971, they were?
9. Johnny Cash and June Carter won a grammy in 1970 for a remake of 'If I Were A Carpenter'. Which artist had originally recorded the song?
10. The Doobie Brothers won a grammy in 1979 for 'Record of the Year'. Which song was it?
11. As hard as it is to believe, this artist won a grammy in 1979 for 'Best Rock Vocal Performance-Male. Who was he?
12. What is the name of the song that won a grammy in 1979 for 'Best Rock Vocal Performance-Male?
13. Which of the following songs wasn't a grammy winner for the Eagles in the 70's?
14. Which year did Fleetwood Mac win the grammy, 'Album of the Year', for 'Rumours'?
15. Aretha Franklin won at least one grammy for 4 straight years in the 70's. What years were they?
16. The first time, this artist, ever I saw your face, she won a grammy for it in 1972. She was?
17. 1979's 'Best Disco Recording' grammy went to which artist for 'I Will Survive'?
18. The 'Best Instrumental Arrangement' grammy in 1971 went to Isaac Hayes for the theme song of which movie?
19. Janis Ian won the grammy in 1975 for 'Best Pop Vocal Performance-Female' for which song?
20. Chuckie was glad this artist won the 'Best New Artist' in 1979, she was?
21. 1978's 'Record of the Year', 'Just the Way You Are' was a hit for who?
22. Which artist wasn't on the 1978 Album of the Year, Saturday Night Fever?
23. In 1977, James Taylor won a grammy for 'Best Pop Vocal Performance' with a remake of a song probably best known for Del Shannon's version. Which song was it?
24. Mick Jagger might disagree, but this tune won a Grammy for the Temptations in 1972. It was?
25. 1970's grammy for 'Best Original Score Written for a Motion Picture or TV Special' went to which group for 'Let It Be'?
Source: Author nashtrash
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.