Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Jimmy is known as The Mayor of ______ .
2. Jimmy and his son were at a Miami Heat game in the 2001-02 season. What happened that made the national news?
3. Fans of Jimmy Buffett are known as __________ ?
4. What is the name of Jimmy's back-up band?
5. Jimmy wrote a mystery called ....
6. Savannah Jane is the name of Jimmy's....
7. "Open season on the open seas and the Captain says 'no prisoners, please'" is the opening line of a song about what famous race?
8. Jimmy has a newsletter for his fans. What's it called?
9. According to an album title, what should one wear with a white sportcoat?
10. Jimmy used to play anywhere anytime, but now generally only does concerts on three days of the week, though he occasionally makes exceptions. What three days are they?
Source: Author lutefan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.