Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "It's the simple things in life like the kids at home and a loving wife that you miss the most, when you lose control."
2. "So with a hopeful heart I hit one knee, with a tear in her eye she looked at me, it was the moment of truth, I was scared to death. My life hung on what that tear meant"
3. "I spent five years in the bottle when the cancer took her from me, but I've been sober three years now cuz the one thing stronger then the whiskey was the sight of her holding my baby girl."
4. "Down on one knee on mama's front step, man I'm gonna die if she really says yes."
5. "Over by the gate lordy here she comes with a basket full of chicken and a big cold jug of sweet tea."
6. "To this day I still taste that first kiss, how I prayed it wouldn't end."
7. "Talked a good game when we were out with the guys but in the backseat we were awkward and shy."
8. "She hit the door, 6:55, sack full of groceries, split down the side. Canned goods scattered all the way to the curb, look on her face sayin' don't say a word."
9. Kenny went back-to-back platinum with which two records?
10. What is the fourth song on the album "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems"?
Source: Author geresgirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.