Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name the song: "Barefoot in the snow white sand, bag of seashells in her hand"
2. What star has Kenny Chesney teamed up with to record "Whatever it Takes?"
3. What song has been released on two albums with the lyrics changing from, "...Malibu and diet" to "..Cruzan and diet?"
4. Which words complete the line in "For the First Time:" ...I heard the other day your ___ ___ ___ got the PTA..."
5. What are the correct words to "Summertime"?
6. "You Had Me From Hello" was inspired by what movie?
7. In what "Everywhere We Go" song does Kenny want to "head up north to Knoxville, Tennessee?"
8. Fill in the rest. From "The Road and the Radio" I don't wanna be ___ ___ ___ ____.
9. What/how does the girl in "Big Star" eat before she performs?
10. Where does Kenny say that you could "paint your name" in a song about his hometown?
11. "Jeffery prays to Jesus, asking him please just help us through one more day. Jenny gets high she'd waste her life but me I just ran away..." Where did Kenny run away from?
12. Name the song. "You know most of the time things are really great."
13. Name the song: "White lace dress and a red bouquet, just married written on a blue Chevrolet"
14. Fill in the lyrics. "Anything I wanna be, any dream I wanna dream I can ___ ____ ___ ___."
15. Name the song: "Counting down the memories, adding up the miles, looking for a feeling I ain't felt in a while."
Source: Author finatrade
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.