Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Kenny Chesney song contains the line, "The best love is the love that you give. There'll be times when you wanna hold on but you gotta let go?"
2. In what song did Kenny Chesney sing, "Your voice painted us a picture of all the losses and the wins?"
3. Name this Kenny Chesney song. "Girl in white outside a church in June but the church bells they ain't ringin'. . ."
4. In what song did Kenny Chesney sing this line? "Some things never change. My heart hasn't yet."
5. Can you name this Kenny Chesney song by reading this line of the song? "Just the wind, the rocks, the waves, and you and me."
6. Which Kenny Chesney song is this from? "She said she's got a dream and I asked what it is."
7. Do you know this Kenny Chesney song? "Girls were a mystery that we couldn't explain."
8. What Kenny Chesney song is this line from? "Darlin' did you come here tonight just to rescue me?"
9. Can you name this Kenny Chesney song? "I've had a good time it's true."
10. One last Kenny Chesney song to name. Do you know it by reading this lyric, "It's like a curse that is the cure. Better or worse, one thing's for sure, it's real love?"
Source: Author Beasuare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.