Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What's the name of this Kenny Chesney song, "Ocean breeze, tire swing, coconut fall if you shake that thing. . ."?
2. Do you know the name of this Kenny Chesney song? "Their shadows danced closer on the honky tonk walls, as the band plays the last verse to that goin' home waltz. . ."
3. What's the title of this twice released Kenny Chesney single? "It was down with the old man, and up with the new. . ."
4. Can you remember the name of this Kenny Chesney song? "Mangoes and Marley you know, fit me like a glove. . ." It's also the title of one of his tours.
5. Can you name this tune by Kenny Chesney? "You know that I admit someone to love like this. . ."
6. What's the name of this Kenny Chesney Christmas tune? "Well everybody's prayin' for a Christmas so white. . ."
7. Name this tune. "Braided hair and a tie-dyed t-shirt on. . ."
8. Which Kenny song is this line from? "Beachside bungalows, sand between your toes, nobody knows your name. . ."
9. Do you know this Kenny Chesney song? "I see myself in twenty years, just lovin' life, floatin' round out here. . ."
10. The last Kenny Chesney song to take a guess at. "Sometimes when the sun goes down, shadows fall across this little town. . ."
Source: Author Beasuare
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.