Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A great story, even if not true: When a hotel manager complained of the "noise" coming from Keith Moon's tape player, what did Moon supposedly do?
2. As The Who played at Woodstock, activist Abbie Hoffman ran onto the stage. What happened next?
3. Which line comes next: "There's a million ways to laugh, and every one's a path..."?
4. The first verse of the song "Who are You" chronicles the aftermath of an evening that Pete spent drinking with which musicians?
5. What song was sung by another member of the band because Roger refused to sing the lyrics?
6. What famous event from the 1960s happened the day before the famous photo of the Who sleeping under a large Union Jack flag was taken?
7. On November 20, 1973, Keith collapsed on stage in San Francisco while the band played "Won't Get Fooled Again". He revived, then collapsed again during the next song. Who played drums for the rest of the show?
8. What records did John say he was shooting at in "The Kids Are Alright"?
9. With which former Beatle did Keith dine the night before he died?
10. The title of this quiz - "Ladies and Gentlemen, Dig The Who" - comes from their introduction at one of their epic performances. Which one?
Source: Author d2407
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.