Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song has these lyrics: "I was born with a plastic spoon in my mouth. The north side of my town faced east and the east was facing south. Now you dare to look me in the eye, those crocodile tears are what you cry, it's a genuine problem you won't try to work it out at all just pass it by, pass it by"?
2. Which song starts with these lyrics: "Every day I get in the queue, to get on the bus that takes me to you. I'm so nervous I just sit and smile, your house is only another mile"?
3. Fill in the blank for this easy one: "Why don't you all fade away, and don't try to dig what we all say. I'm not trying to cause a big sensation, just talking about __________
4. These lyrics start off which song: "Ever since I was a young boy, I played the silver ball. From Soho down to Brighton, I must have played them all. But I ain't seen anything like him in any amusement hall. That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball"?
5. This lyric starts which song: "____________ wasn't old but he was a man, he lived in the sand in the Isle of Man. The kids would all sing he would take the wrong key. So they rode on his head in a furry donkey"?
6. What song are these lyrics from: "I'll tip my hat to the new constitution, take a bow for the new revolution. Smile and grin for the change all around, pick up my guitar and play, just like yesterday, then I get on my knees and pray"?
7. What song contains these lyrics: "Gonna buy a fast car, put on my lead boots and take a long. long drive. I may end up spending all my money, but I'll still be alive"?
8. What song has these lyrics: "Well the kids don't eat and the dog can't sleep, there's no escape from the music in the whole damn street"?
9. These lyrics are from which song: "I woke up in a Soho doorway a policeman knew my name. He said 'You can go sleep at home tonight if you can get up and walk away'"?
10. And now the last one: "don't cry, don't raise your eyes, it's only teenage wasteland".
Source: Author diamondjim68
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.