Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What year was "Quadrophenia" released, from the Who?
2. The story of "Quadrophenia" is about a teenager named Jimmy, who praises the Mods and lives in England during the 1960s. Jimmy tells what has happened in his life the past days. How many days?
3. The first half of "Quadrophenia" shows Jimmy's struggles with home life and his jobs. The first half also shows Jimm'y failed attempts of finding a what?
4. In "Quadrophenia", Jimmy gets kicked out of his home by his parents, after they discover his box of what?
5. In what song from "Quadrophenia" is it sung that Jimmy gets kicked out of his home after the discovery of his box by his parents?
6. Jimmy, being a Mod in all, meets his idol Ace Face, a leader Mod. However, Ace Face isn't the same man that Jimmy had admired for the past years. His new job is now a what?
7. Toward the end of the Who's rock opera "Quadrophenia", Jimmy gets so depressed when he looks back on the past days. His family and girlfriend and job has made him upset before, but he never expected the Mod life to make him depressed. Where does he go after these thoughts?
8. In "Quadrophenia", Jimmy now realizes that he has nothing to live for and so he crashes psychologically at the rock in the middle of the sea. He then has an epiphany, while the beautiful song "Love Reign O'er Me" plays on the album. True or False: "Love Reign O'er Me" is the last song on the album?
9. "Quadrophenia" features Jimmy's personality splitting into four, each representing a member of the Who. Which member if the band was represented by the song "Helpless Dancer"?
10. Which song from the album were these lines taken from: "My jacket's gonna be cut and slim and checked; maybe a touch of seersucker, with an open neck"?
11. "Quadrophenia" has been a big inspiration to a lot of bands. What other famous rock opera was widely considered to be somewhat inspired by "Quadrophenia"?
12. Which song from the album were these lines taken from: "But only causes further pain; you realize that all along"?
13. Pete, Roger, Keith, and John weren't the only men making the music for the Who's "Quadrophenia". What session man was brought in to play piano for some tracks on the album?
14. "Love Reign O'er Me" is the closing track to "Quadrophenia" and is a great song. Adam Sandler's movie "Reign Over Me" features a cover version of "Love Reign O'er Me" for the film. The cover is done by what band?
15. In honor of the album, "Quadrophenia" was made into a British film starring Phil Daniels. What year was this movie released?
Source: Author thewho13rd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.