Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. On the shore the band was playing. We all heard what the moon was saying.
2. So won't you tell my story pain and glory guess my occupation.
3. Queen of the Island she welcomes them in, asking them questions of where they had been.
4. I find myself responding to the power of suggestion.
5. Smiling every place with his laser painted face.
6. How your dress it just floated all down around your knees and I held my breath, my god, my girl because I could not believe.
7. I didn't see her coming til' my head turned in surprise.
8. Some days were laughter and others were tears, if I had it all to do over again.
9. Finish this line: Don't try to describe the ocean if you've never seen it.
10. Now it's time to rest my heart, let some other innocent fool take my part.
11. I was constantly told how our lives our controlled by ...
12. The sun shines daily on the mountain top.
13. Stared at that guitar in that museum in Tennesee.
14. Being rich and famous seems to have its ups and downs. That's the price you pay for being troubadours and clowns.
15. The line, Mixing different oceans meeting cousins is from which Buffett song?
Source: Author juliet_2146
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Note: the original quiz was missing interesting information, so FTBot has filled in some for this quiz using its own bot-brain. These sections are not the work of the original author. Please report any errors, and our editors will correct.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.