Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From whose hygienically challenged titled song do the following lyrics come from: "I think shy is boring."?
2. This song, released in 1995, contains the following lyrics: "Dance with me forever. This moment is divine". Who sings it?
3. "You know honey, love doesn't know distance..." Who sings this?
4. "Let's grow old and die together, let's do it now." Released in 1994, this song was on ani difranco's third album.
5. "Learn to pretend there's more than love that matters." Whose song is this?
6. "Maybe if I told you the right words
At the right time you'd be mine." This song is track five on which artist's self-titled album?
7. These very strong lyrics are from what album: "This is not who I meant to be. This is not how I meant to feel."?
8. "Well I'll be damned. Here comes your ghost again." Who sang this song, rumored to be about Bob Dylan?
9. Who sang these lyrics: "You stopped and pointed and you said "that's a crocus"
And I said "what's a crocus ?" and you said "it's a flower"?
10. "He said don't you know there's nothing here but me,
And I said baby who'd you think I came to see?" This artist opened for Dar Williams, and nearly blew her away! Who was she?
Source: Author atkineve
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.