Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song contains this classic lyric:
"Some dance to remember, some dance to forget"?
2. In which song are these words uttered: "A year has past since I wrote my note"?
3. In what song can you hear these classic words: "Got to be good looking 'cause he's so hard to see"?
4. What song has these words: "But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me"?
5. What song has these words: "Pay your surgeon very well to break the spell of aging"?
6. In what song can you hear: "The whole rhythm section was the Purple Gang"?
7. In what song can you hear these words: "Some bells were ringing, our souls were singing"
8. In what song are there "Broken bottles under children's feet"?
9. What song's lyrics include "So take the photographs and still frames in your mind"?
10. What song can you hear the lyrics being sung: "My ship isn't coming and I just can't pretend"?
11. What song has these lyrics: "My father was a gamblin' man down in New Orleans"?
12. What song's lyrics include: "I never knew me a better time and I guess I never will"
13. What song has the words: "I'm gonna send you back to schoolin'"
14. What song do these words come from: "He could throw that speed ball by you, make you look like a fool"?
15. What song's lyrics include: "I've been walking Central Park, singing after dark"?
16. What song has these classic lyrics: "Carry me back, carry me back, carry me back"?
17. In what song can you hear: "Everybody's got advice, they just keep on giving"?
18. What song has these words: "Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me"?
19. What song's lyrics include: "Here we go again, asking where I've been"?
20. What song's lyrics include: "Take anything you want from me"?
21. What song contains these rebellious lyrics: "Hey! Teacher! Leave them kids alone!"?
22. What song has these words: "I'd hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain"?
23. What song has these words: "Don't try to take me to a disco"?
24. What song's lyrics include: "It's not the perfume that you wear, it's not the ribbons in your hair"?
25. What song's word included: "The party's just begun we let you in"?
Source: Author RockandRull
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.