Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ok, very easy one: According to Roxette's first worldwide hit single, what has "she" got?
2. Fill in the blank: 'The Big Love- is taking the ___'
3. Which of the following songs lyrics doesn't include the title of the album it originally featured in?
4. "Hello, you fool. I ___ ___"
5. The song featuring the lyrics "Do that hocus pocus to me" is featured in what film?
6. What does Per Gessle say during 'Dangerous' as the song is fading out?
7. Speaking of spoken lyrics, which of the following lines is NOT a spoken part of a song?
8. Which of the following songs contains the lyrics "You're floating light like air- leaving the ground"
9. "The night is so ____ and so young"
10. For which of the following songs did Marie write both the lyrics and the music?
11. What do the songs 'I Call Your Name,' 'Cinnamon Street,' and 'I Love the Sound of Crashing Guitars' have in common?
12. You can hear the word 'Roxette' said during 'Joyride,' but which of the following songs also has it mentioned, this time at the beginning of the song?
13. Complete this song title: 'Wish I could ___'
14. Which of the following songs features the lyrics: "What am I gonna do when I get a little excited, a little in pain?"
15. Which of the following songs features the lyrics: "When I met you, when I met you, I didn't know what to do?"
Source: Author Zargo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.