Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Where was Rush's fourth album, '2112', recorded?
2. Who produced '2112'?
3. To whom was '2112' dedicated?
4. According to the '2112' sleeve notes, who is the leader of the 'The Priests of the Temples of Syrinx'?
5. According to the '2112' sleeve notes, what is the name of the Narrator's closest friend?
6. Which song on '2112' was inspired by a 1960s TV show?
7. Who designed the cover for '2112'?
8. Who wrote the story, based on the album story and featured in the '2112' tour book?
9. Upon release, '2112' was considered a flop.
10. The whole of the '2112' suite has never been played live.
11. Where was 'All the World's a Stage' recorded?
12. When was 'All the World's a Stage' released?
13. What was the name of the radio station only sampler that Cliff Burnstein compiled in an effort to get Rush more radio play?
14. Which Marvel comic was dedicated to the members of Rush and featured a story line based upon '2112'?
15. Rush made their first appearence outside of North America on June 1, 1977. At which venue did they play?
16. Who supported Rush on the UK leg of the 'All the World's a Stage' tour?
17. How many countries did Rush visit on the European leg of the 'All the World's a Stage' tour?
18. Which new song, which would appear on their next studio album, was debuted at the Sheffield City Hall show?
19. Who is the credited photographer on the 'All the World's a Stage' cover?
20. Where did the title of 'All the World's a Stage' originate?
Source: Author yyz2112
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.