Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When was 'Permanent Waves' released?
2. Where was 'Permanent Waves' recorded?
3. Which song from 'Permanent Waves' was released as a single in the UK?
4. Who is credited as providing 'vocal coaching and inspiration' on 'Permanent Waves'?
5. Which song on 'Permanent Waves' featured lyrics by Geddy Lee?
6. The front cover of 'Permanent Waves' shows a newspaper with the headline blocked out. On some early copies of the album, the headline is visible. What does it say?
7. On the 'Permanaent Waves' Tour, how many nights did Rush play at the Hammersmith Odeon?
8. What postion did 'Permanent Waves' reach in the UK album charts?
9. How many times were the band seen on UK TV's 'Top of the Pops' performing the single they released from 'Permanent Waves'?
10. At which venue on the UK tour were the shows recorded and featured on the 'Exit...Stage Left' album?
11. When was 'Moving Pictures' released?
12. Which song on 'Moving Pictures' was never intended to be played live?
13. Which 'Moving Pictures' track was inspired by Richard S. Foster's 1973 short story 'A Nice Morning Drive'?
14. Which song from 'Moving Pictures' was released as a single in the UK?
15. In which city did the 'Moving Pictures' Tour begin?
16. The 'Exit...Stage Left' video was filmed during the 'Moving Pictures' Tour but at which venue?
17. What position in the UK album charts did 'Moving Pictures' reach?
18. The opening riff to which track from 'Moving Pictures' is based on a morse code signal?
19. Prior to recording 'Moving Pictures', Rush recorded the song 'Battlescar' with which other Canadian act?
20. The lyrics to 'Tom Sawyer' were co-written by Pye Dubois. What was his original title for the song?
Source: Author yyz2112
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.