Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Stars' earliest album, "Nightsongs", featured the songs "Going, Going, Gone" and "On Peak Hill", both of which featured Emily Haines, the lead vocalist for which other Canadian indie band?
2. Torquil Campbell, one of the lead singers for Stars, is also known for dabbling in which other line of work?
3. From the band's second album, "Heart", which song contains the following lyrics?
"My office glows all night long,
It's a nuclear show and the stars are gone."
4. Many members of Stars have also worked as members of which Canadian indie collective to release albums?
5. The second single from the band's third album, "Set Yourself on Fire", was "Your Ex-Lover is Dead". The music video of this song was meant to reflect scenes from which Oscar-winning Michel Gondry film?
6. Shortlisted for the Polaris Music Prize in 2008, what was the name of Stars' fourth studio album?
7. Found on their fourth studio album, which Stars song contains the following lyrics?
"Saturday nights in neon lights, Sunday in the cell.
Pills enough to make me feel ill, cash enough to make me well."
8. Band member Amy Milian is also known for her independent solo work. In 2009, on her "Masters of the Burial" album, what famous Death Cab for Cutie song did she cover?
9. The first single from the band's fifth album, "The Five Ghosts", which song contains following lyrics?
"It's the one thing you can count on.
We all end floating away.
We all end floating away."
10. "Three in the afternoon
We still haven't moved.
Siren sighs echo
A pulse through our window."
Which Stars song, found on their fifth album ("The Five Ghosts") contains these lines?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.