Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the song "Little Sir Hugh", what is the colour of the titular character's hair?
2. Who plays ukulele on the song "New York Girls" and ad libs some extra words?
3. Which of these options best describes "Bach goes to Limerick"?
4. In the ballad "Long Lankin", which of these rooms is not noted as being covered in blood?
5. "Dogs and Ferrets" is a song about poaching. In this version, what creature does the poacher catch?
6. What does the Galtee Farmer sell and then buy back?
7. Where do the white lilies of the song "Demon Lover" grow?
8. The elf-call took the form of the sound of which animal?
9. Who are the "Weary Cutters" in the song of that name?
10. In the song "New York Girls", one of the ad-libs has Min being asked if she plays an instrument. What instrument is mentioned?
Source: Author paper_aero
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.