Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following unlikely artists has never opened for the Stones in concert?
2. Speaking of opening for the band, which of the following artists attempted on consecutive nights in 1998 to open a concert for the Rolling Stones, only to be chased off of the stage both times by a barrage of thrown items?
3. Okay, so we're familiar with the concert in which the Rolling Stones used the Hell's Angels as security guards, and sadly but somewhat predictably, tragic violence ensued. But just where was that nefarious concert?
4. In 1970, the band recorded a single entitled "Schoolboy Blues" that would foreshadow one of the great problems to come for the music industry. What was the story behind that particular single?
5. Which of the following Stones has not been a member of the band for 40+ years, from the 1960's to the 2000's?
6. Stones' intimate Tony Sanchez wrote a book that popularized an urban legend about Keith Richards' well-chronicled drug use. What was the rumor?
7. Which of the following is not the lead-in for one of the Stones' "best hits" albums?
8. You probably know that the Stones performed the halftime show for Super Bowl XL. But which of the following was not one of the three songs they played in that set?
9. In May 2006, the Stones had to postpone a European tour. What was the reason given for this postponement?
10. Which of the following band members had the shortest tenure with the group?
Source: Author avrandldr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.