Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Fill in the line from "The Song Remains the Same": "Sing out Hare Hare, dance the ________".
2. Kashmir is a real place.
3. How old was Robert's daughter when the band reformed to perform "Trampled Underfoot" at her birthday party?
4. What famous rapper sampled "Kashmir" for one of his songs in 1998?
5. According to the Greek myth, what part of Achilles was his weakness?
6. How many members of the band were credited with the creation of "Kashmir"?
7. Which song contains three real places within it's lyrics?
8. I won't blame you if you get this one wrong. Which Page guitar tuning was used in "Kashmir"?
9. Which song was originally an instrumental?
10. I'll leave you with a tough one. What kind of guitar did Jimmy Page use in "Achilles Last Stand"?
Source: Author sideshowtrivia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.