Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This musician, born in Fulton, Maryland, got his first big break playing with Martin Mull and His Fabulous Furniture. He found fame as a founding member of a popular Boston-based band. Who is this keyboard player whose first solo record "Niagara Falls" was released in 1982 and his second, "The Beatles Uke", in 2008?
2. The organ played in a jazz setting is unusual, but not unheard of. Which African-American lady from Philadelphia was known for playing the Hammond organ releasing records such as "Satin Doll", "Happy Talk" and "Queen Of The Organ"?
3. Which singer/pianist had formerly played with The Hassles and Attila by the time of his first solo release "Cold Spring Harbor" in 1971?
4. Which British keyboardist initially found fame as a member of Heatwave before becoming a much sought-after songwriter?
5. Who of the following has NOT been a keyboard player that recorded with Yes?
6. Does Phil Collins do all the piano and keyboard work on his releases?
7. Which keyboardist and guitarist joined the former members of Joy Division when they became New Order?
8. Which keyboard player has played with the likes of Phil Collins, Eric Clapton, and Eric Burdon, and was a member of Spock's Beard beginning in 1996?
9. Is Dizzy Reed is an original member of Guns 'n' Roses?
10. Which of the following keyboardists recorded and performed with Yes, The Moody Blues and Refugee?
Source: Author EddieDrums
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.