Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Elizabeth Peters, creator of the Victorian Egyptologist and feminist, Amelia Peabody, has delighted readers with her exploits. Along with her husband, the brilliant but irascible Radcliffe Emerson, and her extraordinary son, Ramses, she has solved many mysteries, and been the bete noir of many an antique thief and grave robber.Peters has also written thrillers with her inimitable touch of class under the following name:
2. Who doesn't know Agatha Christie? Her books featuring detectives Hercule Poirot, Miss Marple, Tuppence and Tommy Beresford and Harley Quin, are famous. Do you know that she also tried her hand at gothic romances under this nom de plume?
3. Ed McBain wrote the gripping series of police detective novels about the detectives of the fictional 87th precinct, and others about Matthew Hope. Few people know that he is also the writer named:
4. Stephen King is the Master of Suspense and Horror. His books include 'The Shining','The Dead Zone' and 'Salem's Lot' to mention just a few. But he has also written under pen names. Which pen name is the one he has used most often?
5. Victoria Holt is famous with gothic romance fans.Her well-known novels include 'Bride of Pendorric', 'On the Night of the Seventh Moon', and 'Shadow of the Lynx'. She also wrote novels based on the lives of famous kings and queens, under the pen name of:
Source: Author Ruma
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.