Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Leon Leonwood represented the initials of the U.S. retailer known by what last name?
2. Brownell was not this person's middle initial, but one that they adopted later in life. Which famous American was it?
3. When his poetry was released, publishers flipped back and forth between lower case and upper case initials on his works. What modernist writer was it?
4. American tire magnate B. F. Goodrich's initials are shared with what other famous American?
5. Famous silent film director David Griffith also used his middle initial in film credits. What did his 'W' stand for?
6. Phineas Taylor was represented by the initials of what showman of the twentieth century?
7. Canadian singer-songwriter k. d. lang rose to popularity in the 1990s. What did her initials represent?
8. The writer of "The Chronicles of Narnia", C. S. Lewis' first name was Clive, but for which of these did his middle initial stand?
9. Burrhus Frederic, or B. F., precedes what surname for a twentieth century behavioural scientist?
10. The writer of hundreds of children's level books, Robert Lawrence wrote the "Goosebumps" novel series, but with his initials on each cover. What was his last name?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ponycargirl
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.