Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the Sunni branch of the Islamic religion, which title is given to thinkers and scholars of this religion, and is Persian for "teacher"?
2. Which of the following terms defines a person who has experienced the second stage of enlightenment in the Buddhist religion?
3. Perhaps one of the most famous religious leaders is the Dalai Lama. To which variation of Buddhism does the Dalai Lama belong?
4. Which Roman Catholic official's title would you most likely relate to the words "north, south, east, and west"?
5. Which title is held by the bishop of the oldest church of a country? (Hint: think monkeys)
6. The word "guru" means "teacher or master" in Sanskrit. Which of these religions do NOT have a guru?
7. What is the most fitting definition for the title "Maran" among Jewish people?
8. In the Serer religion, who is regarded as the "master of the land"?
9. To which religion would you relate the term "volkhvy" (heathen priests)?
10. What is the term used to describe a person sent by God at the beginning of a century to revive Islam, according to Muslim tradition?
Source: Author Lpez
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.