Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. After the pharaoh's daughter found baby Moses, she alone raised him. His mother never saw him again, let alone helped to raise or nurse him.
2. According to Numbers 26:59, Jochebed was Moses' mother's name (New American Standard Bible).
Who was Moses' father?
3. When they were talking to their father, what did the daughters of Jethro, Zipporah and her sisters, describe Moses as after he saved them from the shepherds? (Exodus 2:19, New American Standard Bible)
4. According to Exodus 7, who threw down the staff that turned into a serpent?
5. God and Moses were angry with the Israelites because they built a golden lampstand (Exodus 32).
6. In Numbers 21, the Lord told Moses to build a bronze serpent. What was the reason for this?
7. Moses is often seen as a righteous leader, savior of the Hebrew people, the writer of the first five books of the Bible, etc. However good and/or important Moses was, he got himself into trouble as well. In Numbers 20, Moses hit the rock and disobeyed God. How did He punish him?
8. According to the Bible, how many daughters did Moses have?
9. Numbers 11:1-9 talk about the people complaining that they had better food to eat in Egypt. In Numbers 11:14-15, what was Moses' reaction?
10. The name of this quiz is, "Wake up and Smell the Moses". While it's true that this is a parody of the phrase, "Wake up and Smell the Roses," I also thought of coffee when I saw the title, because I and other people drink coffee in the morning. I am not going to ask about coffee, but my thoughts of coffee did inspire me to ask the following food question. Which is NOT mentioned in Exodus?
Source: Author Ceduh
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.